Willson-Walker House Restaurant (photograph)
Willson-Walker House Restaurant
Virginia -- Lexington
MetadataShow full item record
This is a postcard printed to promote the Willson-Walker House Restaurant in the building at 30 North Main Street, Lexington, Va. It gives a very brief history of the building: "William Willson, postmaster, merchant and treasurer of Washington College, built his classical revivall home in 1820. The building remained a residence until 1911 when Harry Walker converted it into a meat market and grocery store."